commons-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Heuer <heue...@acm.org>
Subject Re: [lang] Release Candidiate 8 available
Date Wed, 01 Jun 2005 15:37:13 GMT

Steven Caswell wrote:

> Commons-lang 2.1 release candidate 8 is available at
> http://www.apache.org/~stevencaswell/commons-lang-2.1/
>
> Primary change is Gary's working out the oddball build and class loading
> issue that only seems to happen on Windows XP (SP2) since Simon reports that
> the ant build works fine for him on Linux.
>
> As with previous RCs, verification against as many JDK versions would be
> appreciated, and a sanity check of the docs would also be welcome.

Works for me with maven 1.0.2 on MacOSX Tiger and JDKs

java version "1.5.0_02"
Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.5.0_02-56)
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 1.5.0_02-36, mixed mode, sharing)

java version "1.4.2_07"
Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.4.2_07-215)
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 1.4.2-50, mixed mode)

   michael