commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Longson, Robert" <robert_long...@standardandpoors.com>
Subject Re: [daemon] Anyone know how to get the procrun stuff compiled?
Date Fri, 17 Jun 2005 13:56:52 GMT
Hi Alex,

I've managed to get procrun and prunmgr to compile with VC 2003.

First load the libprocrun.vcproj file and build it.

Second load the prunsrv.vcproj and prunmgr.vcproj files and build them.

I had to fix up the dependencies to get these to link but they compiled OK.

I needed to add a dependency to Advapi32.lib and the libprocrun(d).lib library to prunsrv
and a dependency to the  libprocrun(d).lib to the procrunmgr build.

There is a link warning about files being compiled with different compile options but it doesn't
seem to matter.

Best regards

Robert Longson

The information contained in this message is intended only for the recipient, and may be a
confidential attorney-client communication or may otherwise be privileged and confidential
and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,
or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient,
please be aware that any dissemination or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify us by replying
to the message and deleting it from your computer.