commons-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver Zeigermann <oliver.zeigerm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [configuration] What about live-update of config data?
Date Tue, 14 Jun 2005 11:34:25 GMT
Fully agreed. Concerning a triggered thing, what would be the source
for such a trigger.

Considering this

http://www.jcp.org/en/jsr/detail?id=236

java.util.Timer might cause problems in a J2EE environment and there
is no Timer for Application Servers, yet.

By the way how is the reloading facility triggered right now? Is it
triggered at all or is it checked upon every access to the config.

Oliver