commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Frank W. Zammetti" <fzli...@omnytex.com>
Subject Re: What about webapp commons?
Date Mon, 13 Jun 2005 17:24:02 GMT
FYI, I got ansy awaiting action after the last thread related to this and
began a SF project called JavaWebParts.  I haven't checked anything in
yet, it's only been a few days, just polishing some code for inclusion and
awaiting some code from others.

I am more than happy to drop that project and put the code I intended for
it in a Commons project, as I actually proposed (although unoriginally as
it turns out!) about two weeks ago on this list, but if nothing gets done
I'll just continue my SF effort and anyone that is interested is more than
welcome to join.

--
Frank W. Zammetti
Founder and Chief Software Architect