commons-dev mailing list archives

From Dennis Lundberg <dennis.lundb...@mdh.se>
Subject Re: Building problem
Date Wed, 29 Jun 2005 23:06:15 GMT
Surendra Singhi wrote:
> Hello,
>   We are doing daily nightly build of commons logging, but due to some reason
> the builds are failing.
> This is the link to log file:
> http://www.spikesource.com/spikewatch.logs/suse-92-i586/765/commons-logging/logs/commons-logging.build.maven.log
>
> Can you please look at it and tell me, whether this failure is due to some
> problem in commons-logging or are we missing some dependency.
>
> This is the main page from where you can navigate around.
> http://www.spikesource.com/spikewatch/index.jsp
>
> Thanks.

There have been some build failures in commons-logging over the last
couple of days. This has now been fixed and if you build with the latest
source from SVN you should be OK.

In your build log there are a couple of warnings that you might need to
take a look at:

log4j12-warning:
      [echo]
      [echo]     *** WARNING ***
      [echo]     Log4j12 not found: Cannot Build Log4J12Logger
      [echo]

logkit-warning:
      [echo]
      [echo]     *** WARNING ***
      [echo]     LogKit not found: Cannot Build LogKitLogger
      [echo]

avalon-framework-warning:
      [echo]
      [echo]     *** WARNING ***
      [echo]     Avalon-Framework not found: Cannot Build AvalonLogger
      [echo]

Make sure that you have set the properties correctly for those dependencies.

--
Dennis Lundberg