commons-dev mailing list archives

From Mario Ivankovits <ma...@ops.co.at>
Subject [VFS][ALL] Vote again for release 1.0?
Date Fri, 24 Jun 2005 08:37:22 GMT
Hi!

There is one feature left I would like to add to VFS after fixing the
webdav stuff (yes Torsten, its your last bugzilla ticket). It looks like
he really need it now and so I will satisfy his wish.

But then I really will freeze VFS for its 1.0 release - nothing else
then bugfixing will happen afterwards.

So the question is, is a new voting needet to cut release 1.0? Remind we
already voted during the vote to move out of the sandbox, but
unfortunately a problem with VFS's filename parsing crossed the process.

If its not needet I would like to start cutting a release on 30. June
(this gives us a one week period for additional testing)

Ciao,
Mario