commons-dev mailing list archives

From Ramiro Pereira de Magalhaes <rpm_mail...@yahoo.com.br>
Subject Re: [email] Someone on commons-email?
Date Tue, 14 Jun 2005 13:24:00 GMT
robert burrell donkin wrote:

>On Mon, 2005-06-13 at 10:18 -0300, Ramiro Pereira de Magalhaes wrote:
>

>>I'm interested in contributing with Email because I began to write a
>>service on a project I'm working on that would benefit mutch of it's
>>features. What I really need to know is if there is someone to add fixes
>>and make changes to this project while the community (including myself)
>>contributes with it.
>>
>>So, anyone here knows who is the commiter/in charge of commons-email?
>>

>everyone's in change and no one ;)
>
>eric was managing the last release (but i haven't heard anything from
>him for a while). if eric's not around at the moment then it's a case of
>someone finding the energy to pick it up. unfortunately, everyone seems
>very busy...
>
>hopefully, if you persevere this'll happen someone soon.
>
>- robert

Well, that's quite bad... :(
Isn't anyone with "managing powers" interested in "pushing email towards
a release"? I can checkout this project and start fixing anything by
myself as (if) needed but this way I'll be working alone and in a
"branch" that will probably be thrown away when the project start moving
again...

Awaiting for answers,
Ramiro Pereira de Magalhães