commons-dev mailing list archives

From Ramiro Pereira de Magalhaes <rpm_mail...@yahoo.com.br>
Subject Re: [site][email] Broken link on Jakarta site.
Date Tue, 14 Jun 2005 13:03:49 GMT
I downloaded the latest source file from the commons-email from that
source and ran a "diff" on the existing code from SVN repository. The
only 2 differences were a compiled code existing on a "bin/" folder and
a "build.properties" file: both did not exist on the SVN repository.

So, for development purposes we can assume that the repository to be
used is the SVN
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jakarta/commons/proper/email/trunk
instead of the CVS one?

Ramiro Pereira de Magalhães