commons-dev mailing list archives

From "J.Pietschmann" <j3322...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: [math] FW: [interest in] SummerOfCode2005 "commons-math" project
Date Mon, 13 Jun 2005 20:13:39 GMT
Paul Libbrecht wrote:
> I fear it's off-goal but we took some time here to look for a
> graph-plotter, either Swing component or picture generator, that would
> be open-source, tested on several platforms. Well... we found none !

That's interesting. Is the evaluation published somewhere? Or
could you put it into the Wiki: the packages evaluated, and
why they didn't fit your requirements?
I was under the impression JFreeChart is almost as good or better
than gnuplot, but I never took a really close look at it. There's
also Krysalis Wings...

J.Pietschmann