commons-dev mailing list archives

From Mario Ivankovits <ma...@ops.co.at>
Subject Re: [vfs] directory traversing with webdav
Date Mon, 13 Jun 2005 07:48:42 GMT
Hi!
>Since I need this ASAP I am willing to spend
>time on that. Any "do it like that" hints?

Thanks.
We need to refactor UriParser and move the canonicalizePath method to
the AbstractFileNameParser (if possible).
Then override it in WebdavFileNameParser to use the URIUtil.
But let me do this (I will have a look at it today evening) as I have to
look at if how to pass down the charset.

As a short term workaround you could extend your patch to decode the
path before reencoding it using
URIUtil.encodePath(UriParser.decode(path))

---
Mario