commons-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Spiegelberg <li...@spiegs.com>
Subject Re: [email] Someone on commons-email?
Date Mon, 13 Jun 2005 03:24:37 GMT
I've been casually following commons email on this list for the past few
months and it's been pretty low traffic. If I remember correctly,
someone mentioned that a release would be put out at the end of May, but
it never happened. I've submitted two trivial patches for email a few
weeks ago and I hope that they would be committed before a release -
whenever it is.