commons-dev mailing list archives

From Mario Ivankovits <ma...@ops.co.at>
Subject Re: [vfs] directory traversing with webdav
Date Thu, 09 Jun 2005 11:03:44 GMT
Hi!
>So as suggested I am trying webdav now for
>directory traversal ...but I've run into
>problems there as well.
>
>I've been debugging a bit. While the file
>protocol works like charm using webdav I
>get a "imaginary" type for "test" which results
>in a "not existing" and a straight abort of
>the traversal.

Its hard to tell something without having access to the webdav server.
If possible try to set a breakpoint in WebdavFileObject.setDavResource
and see what happens:

There are two interesting places:
1) around line 125: where the OptionsMethod is executed and the status
is checked
2) around line 149: where we try to see if the "GET" method is possible
on this resource

Hope this shed some light on the problem.

---
Mario