commons-dev mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldon...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: What about webapp commons?
Date Mon, 13 Jun 2005 22:12:48 GMT
On Mon, 2005-06-13 at 19:13 +0200, Oliver Zeigermann wrote:
> Folks!
>
> There has been some discussion every now and then, but what about it?
> Shall we make it happen? I would very much like to see a slim line
> WebDAV servlet and some other stuff in it.
>
> How about it?

i think that either martin or noel were going to head over to taglibs
and see what they thought about it. i think it's a great idea but am
unlikely to find the cycles any time soon to push it forward. if you've
a few to spare, then why not post something over there and see what the
reaction is?

- robert