commons-dev mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldon...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: [email] Someone on commons-email?
Date Mon, 13 Jun 2005 22:04:29 GMT
On Mon, 2005-06-13 at 10:18 -0300, Ramiro Pereira de Magalhaes wrote:
> I'm interested in contributing with Email because I began to write a
> service on a project I'm working on that would benefit mutch of it's
> features. What I really need to know is if there is someone to add fixes
> and make changes to this project while the community (including myself)
> contributes with it.
>
> So, anyone here knows who is the commiter/in charge of commons-email?

everyone's in change and no one ;)

eric was managing the last release (but i haven't heard anything from
him for a while). if eric's not around at the moment then it's a case of
someone finding the energy to pick it up. unfortunately, everyone seems
very busy...

hopefully, if you persevere this'll happen someone soon.

- robert