commons-dev mailing list archives

From Simon Kitching <skitch...@apache.org>
Subject [all] [digester] [VOTE] release version 1.7 - REPOST
Date Fri, 10 Jun 2005 11:44:46 GMT
Hi All,

Unfortunately there have been absolutely no responses to my request for
votes to release digester 1.7 so far.

The release candate RC2 is here:
  http://people.apache.org/~skitching/digester-1.7/

This was reviewed by Phil Steitz, who found only a few very minor items
that have been addressed:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=jakarta-commons-user&m=111777409621992&w=2

In addition, Blake Meike has been testing his application with the RC
release and had no problems:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=jakarta-commons-user&m=111817438332427&w=2

It seems reasonable therefore to ask for your votes so we can get this
release out the door. So *please* take a few minutes to check that the
right procedures have been followed, then add your +1 vote so the
release can be completed.

Thanks,

Simon