commons-dev mailing list archives

From Hans Gilde <hgi...@optonline.net>
Subject RE: [jelly] SOLVED: Maven issue with Hans memory leak patch
Date Sat, 25 Jun 2005 00:32:07 GMT
This isn't supposed to work this way, I'm looking into it.

-----Original Message-----
From: Kristofer Eriksson [mailto:kristofer.eriksson@zoirosit.de]
Sent: Friday, June 24, 2005 9:34 AM
To: Jakarta Commons Developers List
Subject: RE: [jelly] SOLVED: Maven issue with Hans memory leak patch

Hi Paul,

many thx for the quick answer.

In my case, yes I do expect the setters to be called at every new run.
Setters receiving an expression would solve my problem, or always specifying
all attributes, even "empty" ones (<mylib:mytag attr1="foo" attr2="" />) but
then all scripts (and I have loads) needs to be modified.

I believe there would be useful though, not only for me but in general, to
have some way to disable caching per tag or (preferably) some sort of
"re-run-setters" method that is called on every run as you suggested. Either
solution would solve my problem.

Regards

/Kristofer Eriksson