commons-dev mailing list archives

From Dakota Jack <dakota.j...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Proposal] Commons Filters
Date Tue, 31 May 2005 22:54:25 GMT
Thanks, Simon.  I would like to go on record, for what it is worth, of
definitly being contrary to creating a large commons webapps which
would then sink the various rather unrelated parts into itself.  I
would much prefer to see commons servlet, commons taglibs, commons
filter, and so on separate from one another so that we don't get one
or two voices controlling the world.  I can see no reason to have them
all together.

On 5/31/05, Simon Kitching <skitching@apache.org> wrote:
> On Tue, 2005-05-31 at 15:09 -0700, Dakota Jack wrote:
> > Something must be missing from this thread.  All we got from Simon was
> > this reference to a WebDav project.  How that relates to what you are
> > doing is not clear to me, Frank.  Simon must have sent something else
> > in addition that you have not provided?  The lack of that information
> > also makes what Martin is talking about a mystery to us who have not
> > seen whatever is missing.
> >

> What you do in that case is go to an email archive site, search for the
> original thread (eg by email subject) and read the entire thread.
>
> Here are some email archive sites that carry the commons-dev@jakarta
> list:
>   http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/
>   http://gmane.org/