commons-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Caswell <steven.casw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [lang] VOTE 2.1 release (new vote based on RC5)
Date Fri, 20 May 2005 10:53:06 GMT
All,

The problem with generating the javadocs is indeed a bug in the maven
javadoc plugin:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=turbine-maven-user&m=111654720406621&w=2 and
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MPJAVADOC-59

I'll pull down the fix this weekend and generate a new release candidate.

Gary, I suspect you hadn't updated your local copy of project.xml when you
got your clean copy of the javadoc since it was the recent addition of the
source modification that seems to cause the problem. That is the only reason
I can think of why yours worked and mine didn't.