commons-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <bay...@generationjava.com>
Subject Re: Online Bookstore
Date Mon, 16 May 2005 03:31:20 GMT

On Mon, 16 May 2005, Dion Gillard wrote:

> Great idea, but shouldn't this be run by the public relations committee?
>
> On 5/16/05, Ted Husted <ted.husted@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> If anyone is interested in helping out with maintaining the site,
>> please let me know. I'd especially welcome ASF project committers
>> who'd like to help oversee the section about their project.

I'll help out. I already have the heavily overlapping:
http://www.pergamum.org, which has been pushed down on the priority list
along with most other things post-birth of son.

My general thoughts are that the site should look more ASF-y (I know,
prototype) and that it should stick to ASF topics instead of allowing
off-topic items.

Hen