commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Gary Gregory" <ggreg...@seagullsoftware.com>
Subject RE: [lang] VOTE 2.1 release (new vote based on RC5)
Date Wed, 18 May 2005 02:57:55 GMT
Hi Steven & All:

Any progress/ideas on the Javadoc problem?

Thanks,

Gary

________________________________

From: Steven Caswell [mailto:steven.caswell@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 10, 2005 11:16 AM
To: Gary Gregory
Cc: Jakarta Commons Developers List
Subject: Re: [lang] VOTE 2.1 release (new vote based on RC5)

Gary,

Offhand I haven't a clue. I'll have to poke around and see if I can
figure it out. The docs at
http://people.apache.org/~stevencaswell/commons-lang-2.1/docs/apidocs/
came from maven site:generate with Maven 1.0.2, so I'm a bit confused as
to why you get a different result.

A couple of questions. What is the JDK you are running the maven
against?  and what op sys are you running it on. Not sure if either have
any affect, but it might be a place to start looking. My JDK is 1.4.2_08
and my op sys is Windows XP.