commons-dev mailing list archives

From Nicolas De Loof <nicolas.del...@capgemini.com>
Subject [dbcp] please upload a non JDBC3 (JDK 1.2/1.3) jar to apache repository
Date Mon, 30 May 2005 08:18:56 GMT

Hello,

I'm using commons-dbcp in my project running on a JDK 1.3. It requires
me to use the commons-dbcp library compiled with 'nojdbc3' option. I'm
also using maven to resolve dependencies. Commons-dbcp jar is available
from apache repository (sync with ibiblio), but this is the JDK1.4/jdbc3
version.

Could any dbcp developers upload a "commons-dbcp-nojdbc3-1.2.1.jar" to
apache repository ? It may be greate to include this in dbcp release
process.

Thanks.

Nico.