commons-dev mailing list archives

From Mario Ivankovits <ma...@ops.co.at>
Subject [Announce] VFS moved out of sandbox
Date Tue, 24 May 2005 20:27:46 GMT
Hi!

I think I have done everyting needet to move VFS out of the sandbox
structure into commons proper.

svn move is completed whithout leaving any clutter there. I document
what I have done here:
http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-commons/MovingFromSandboxToProperSVN

Could one please ensure the commit rights for the following people is
setup correctly
Adam Murdoch  adammurdoch -at- apache.org
James Strachan  jstrachan -at- apache.org
Dion Gillard  dion -at- apache.org

I already regenerate and redeployed the VFS site.
I also changed whats needet in commons-build. Could one please
regenerate this site, I guess this isnt something I can do, isnt it?
I'll post the announcement on the user list after the site is updated.

Is there something additional to do to ensure the nightly build still
builds?

Thanks to everyone who made it possible and supported me the last year
to come to this point. This is a great day for me.

The 1.0 release is planned for the next weekend as I am on vacation this
weekend.

Thanks!

---
Mario