commons-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [doc] update to "cut release" page
Date Sun, 22 May 2005 04:31:55 GMT

Hi Simon,

This is really good doco - nice job. I only had a couple of comments,
and Phil seems to have later addressed them.

The only thing I'd add from the Maven end is that we have a couple of
general docs that you might find helpful to review and link to at
relevant points:
http://maven.apache.org/using/releasing.html
There are also some tools for doing the SCM tagging, and building from a
clean checkout. If you find these make any steps easier, you might like
to include them:
http://maven.apache.org/reference/plugins/scm/releasing.html

Feedback on the process or docs is welcome - we are revamping some of
this for m2 right now.

- - Brett