commons-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: maven site with svn?
Date Tue, 17 May 2005 15:32:33 GMT

Maven plugin is fixed in code for windows quoting, broken on unix.

The SVN date issue is not fixable (the SVN team members I spoke to
didn't completely rule it out, but it seemed complicated and unlikely).

So what needs to be "fixed" is to provide non-date based changelog reports.

I'm hoping to work on it shortly.

- - Brett