commons-dev mailing list archives

From Fernando Nasser <fnas...@redhat.com>
Subject [Fwd: Re: [jonas-team] [Fwd: [VOTE] Release Commons-Discovery 0.3]]
Date Tue, 10 May 2005 13:56:30 GMT
Hi,

Any chance you can get us a JDK-compiled version?

Alternatively, I can get the sources and build one myself.

Is there a cvs tag for 0.3?

Thanks in advance.

Regards to all,
Fernando

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [jonas-team] [Fwd: [VOTE] Release Commons-Discovery 0.3]
Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 10:49:00 +0200
From: Guillaume Sauthier <Guillaume.Sauthier@objectweb.org>

hi
the jar seems to be compiled with JDK5, I get an error
     [javac] error: compiler message file broken: key=compiler.err.bad
class file:
/home/j2ee/sandbox/jonas/output/JONAS_4_4_0/lib/commons/jonas/jakarta-commons/commons-discovery-0.3.jar(org/apache/commons/discovery/ResourceNameDiscover.class)
     [javac] class file has wrong version 49.0, should be 48.0
     [javac] Please remove or make sure it appears in the correct
subdirectory of the classpath. arguments=null, null, null, null, null,
null, null

Is there a 0.3 version compiled with JDK 1.4?
Or can I get latest CVS and recompile it myself ?

Cheers
Guillaume