commons-dev mailing list archives

From Mario Ivankovits <ma...@ops.co.at>
Subject Re: Meta-issue: multiple mailig lists
Date Tue, 10 May 2005 10:29:00 GMT
Elliotte Harold wrote:
> Is there any chance or interest in splitting this mailing list up into
> multiple mailing lists, one per subproject? I (and I suspect many
> other subscribers) am interested in a couple of the subprojects, but
> most of the traffic is fairly irrelevant to me.

I feel very comfortable with how it is currently.

I do have an easy overlook whats new in other projects, the traffic is
not that high.
This is true for commons-dev, maybe for commons-user it might be a
different story.

Why not create a e-mail filter to get only those mails you are
interested in?

---
Mario