commons-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Bourg <ebo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [configuration] XMLPropertiesConfiguration.load SAX todo
Date Tue, 03 May 2005 00:28:39 GMT
Thank you for the code Alistair, I tweaked it a bit and commited it in
SVN. Regarding the includes I'm no longer convinced we should implement
it in XMLPropertiesConfiguration as well. I feel we'd better rely on
CompositeConfiguration/ConfigurationFactory to build a configuration
from several files. This may open the path to a removal of the
set/getBasePath methods and a substantial simplification of the
FileConfiguration implementation.

Emmanuel Bourg