commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Gary Gregory" <ggreg...@seagullsoftware.com>
Subject RE: [lang] Are we ready for another release candidate?
Date Tue, 03 May 2005 16:03:49 GMT
Steven:

The new RC should excludes the text package. Hopefully this will not
surprise anyone.

In the future, when we include text, more unit tests will be needed. I
am surprised that incomplete unit tests were provided to begin with.
Thanks to Michael Heuer for providing a start on a StrBuilder test case
class.

Gary

-----Original Message-----
From: Steven Caswell [mailto:steven.caswell@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 03, 2005 5:49 AM
To: Jakarta Commons Developers List
Subject: [lang] Are we ready for another release candidate?

Based on issues uncovered with RC4 (thanks to Gary and Stephen for
working
those), I'll be cutting another release candidate soon, probably today
unless there are still issues to work on.

Gary, are you satisfied with where things are, or do you want some more
time?

--
Steven Caswell
steven.caswell@gmail.com