commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Gary Gregory" <ggreg...@seagullsoftware.com>
Subject RE: [lang] New VOTE on lang release - About .text
Date Mon, 02 May 2005 23:10:50 GMT
Hello All:

I see that the text package is included in RC4 but that it is not tested
from build.xml. I've fixed that part but I also notice that the new txt
package in not mentioned in RELEASE-NOTES.txt. I also recall some
discussions a while back about text not being fully baked. Is the
inclusion of text on purpose or is it meant to be stripped?

Thanks,
Gary

-----Original Message-----
From: Steven Caswell [mailto:steven.caswell@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, May 01, 2005 3:12 PM
To: Jakarta Commons Developers List
Subject: [lang] New VOTE on lang release

Release candidate 4 is in
http://www.apache.org/~stevencaswell/commons-lang-2.1/<http://www.apache
.org/%7Estevencaswell/commons-lang-2.1/>

RC4 contains only documentation fixes reported on RC3 (thanks to Michael

Heuer). There is one minor formatting issue that causes extra spaces
after
some anchors, that appears to be a maven formatting issue.

Again, not sure if another vote is necessary, since plenty of +1s have
come
in for the previous RCs, but I don't want to presume anything:

[ ] +1
[ ] -1

--
Steven Caswell