commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Gary Gregory" <ggreg...@seagullsoftware.com>
Subject RE: [lang] New VOTE on lang release
Date Mon, 02 May 2005 22:15:53 GMT
Hello:

Clover is pretty but what a pain to set up WRT the license file. I've
looked around and found a ref to getting the license file from the SVN
committers repository, which I cannot locate, can someone point me to a
URL please? I am a committer so I should be able to get it...

Thanks,
Gary

-----Original Message-----
From: Steven Caswell [mailto:steven.caswell@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, May 01, 2005 3:12 PM
To: Jakarta Commons Developers List
Subject: [lang] New VOTE on lang release

Release candidate 4 is in
http://www.apache.org/~stevencaswell/commons-lang-2.1/<http://www.apache
.org/%7Estevencaswell/commons-lang-2.1/>

RC4 contains only documentation fixes reported on RC3 (thanks to Michael

Heuer). There is one minor formatting issue that causes extra spaces
after
some anchors, that appears to be a maven formatting issue.

Again, not sure if another vote is necessary, since plenty of +1s have
come
in for the previous RCs, but I don't want to presume anything:

[ ] +1
[ ] -1

--
Steven Caswell