commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Brent Worden" <br...@worden.org>
Subject [math] javadoc for prior releases.
Date Tue, 31 May 2005 14:05:48 GMT
I've been working on automating the the generation of javadoc for prior releases for inclusion
on the website.  The change involves adding a post goal to the javadoc report goal.  The post
goal performs a checkout from the repository for a tagged version of the project.  Javadoc
is then executed on the checked out source, placing the generated HTML in a directory at the
same level as the default javadoc.

One downside to this change is that it requires using version 1.5-beta-3 of the Maven SCM
Plugin.  This is needed because prior versions do not support Subversion.

If there are no objections, I will commit these changes.