commons-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Jakarta-commons Wiki] Update of "FrontPage" by SimonKitching
Date Tue, 03 May 2005 04:53:33 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by SimonKitching:
http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-commons/FrontPage

The comment on the change is:
Minor link fixes

changes and we will happily correct any small mistakes that you might make. ||
+ || http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/images/logo.png ||  This is the [wiki:ApacheGeneral/FrontPage
Apache Wiki] for the [http://jakarta.apache.org/commons Jakarta Commons] project and is maintained
by the [wiki:Jakarta/FrontPage Jakarta] community. To edit pages, visit [wiki:UserPreferences
login] near the top right corner of any page to create a user profile or to login. Notifications
of all changes you make will be sent to the commons-dev@jakarta mailing list, so we will be
aware of your changes and we will happily correct any small mistakes that you might make.

- We're a [wiki:Jakarta/FrontPage Jakarta] community, dedicated to creating reusable library
components in Java.
+ We're a [http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta/FrontPage Jakarta] community, dedicated to creating
reusable library components in Java.

  JakartaCommonsEtiquette contains observations and opinions aimed at explaining some of the
peculiarities of Jakarta Commons.