commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Boris Unckel" <boris.unckel....@gmx.net>
Subject Re: [logging] J2EE Spec and classloader order (WAS: requirements and static binding)
Date Fri, 06 May 2005 07:31:15 GMT
> Branching this discussion off, as I realize my

> Could be (although my gut instinct says otherwise).
> Any BEA/Websphere/Geronimo/YourFavoriteAppServer
> experts out there know of support for child-first
WebSphere 5 has Option to

*Application classloader policy (Specifies whether there is a single
classloader for all applications ("Single") or a classloader per application
("Multiple")):
 - Single
 - Multiple

*Application class loading mode( Specifies the class loading mode when the
application classloader policy is "Single"!):
 - ParentFirst
 - ParentLast

Boris