commons-dev mailing list archives

From Simon Kitching <skitch...@apache.org>
Subject [beanutils] bugzilla blitz?
Date Thu, 26 May 2005 01:08:27 GMT
Hi All,

BeanUtils currently has 88 bugzilla entries. And there doesn't seem to
be anyone maintaining the project at the moment.

I would like to tackle this backlog, but can't do it alone as
(a) it's dull and boring working on code on your own, and
(b) it's much safer to have someone around to check the patches

I'm not talking about developing new features, just fixing reported
problems and getting a maintenance release out.

James, a couple of months ago you volunteered to join me in an attack on
beanutils' bugzilla backlog. Are you still interested?

Can anyone else spare some time for this fairly important commons
library?

I'll also post to the struts list as that is a heavy user of this
package. Anyone know of any other packages that depend heavily on
beanutils and therefore have an interest in maintaining it?

Regards,

Simon