commons-dev mailing list archives

From Simon Kitching <skitch...@apache.org>
Subject [lang] checkstyle report
Date Wed, 25 May 2005 03:18:17 GMT
Hi,

I've checked
http://people.apache.org/~stevencaswell/commons-lang-2.1/docs/checkstyle-report.html
and there is a massive number of checkstyle errors reported.

I suggest you either fix them or turn off the checkstyle checks you
don't want. Fixing the problem is probably better.

By the way, I've struck a checkstyle problem when using it in the
digester site. Despite project.properties having

   maven.checkstyle.properties=${basedir}/checkstyle.xml

it doesn't look to me like the specified checkstyle.xml file is actually
being used. I can even change the contents to invalid xml and no error
is reported.

Lang has exactly the same setup for checkstyle reports. Does the
checkstyle.xml file have any effect in lang?

Regards,

Simon