commons-dev mailing list archives

From Simon Kitching <skitch...@apache.org>
Subject [logging] experimental static binding JCL
Date Mon, 23 May 2005 11:07:20 GMT
Hi,

As you can see I've committed some code in branches/simon-1.1

I'm not quite ready to swear that it works properly, but it was
definitely time to put it somewhere safe before I lost it :-).

And it shows what *might* be a way to effectively merge SLF4J/JCL
concepts.

But I hope it doesn't distract people from getting out a less ambitious
JCL 1.0.5 (or 1.1 if we decide to call it that, in which case I'll have
to rename my branch :-). I'm just getting the code down in rough form
before I get distracted and forget the idea I had in mind...

Regards,

Simon