commons-dev mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldon...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: svn commit: r171301 - /jakarta/commons/proper/logging/trunk/src/java/org/apache/commons/logging/impl/LogFactoryImpl.java
Date Sun, 22 May 2005 20:01:18 GMT
On Sun, 2005-05-22 at 10:43 +0000, skitching@apache.org wrote:

<snip>

>      protected boolean isJdk13LumberjackAvailable() {
>
> +        // note: the algorithm here is different from isLog4JAvailable.
> +        // I think isLog4JAvailable is correct....see bugzilla#31597

+1

could do with going through all the isAvailable's and checking whether
their algorithms are correct. however, i suspect that brian's approach
will be needed to deal correctly with some circumstances. if no one
feels like volunteering should probably record this in bugzilla so we
don't lose track...

- robert