commons-dev mailing list archives

From Simon Kitching <skitch...@apache.org>
Subject [doc] update to "ViewSVN" link in commons website
Date Fri, 20 May 2005 02:42:31 GMT
Hi,

Currently the commons site navbar (and all component navbars) have a
"View SVN" entry with links to proper and sandbox via viewcvs:
  http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/

I would like to enhance this a little. Here's a new version of the site
containing an updated "View Source Code Repository" navbar entry:
  http://people.apache.org/~skitching/commons/site/

I would appreciate people's feedback on this.

Please note:
 * this is still referred to by "&viewmenu;" so all components would
   get updated to this new section when they publish new sites.
 * the "general information" is an absolute URL so it works from
   child components. Obviously, however, it doesn't work now as the
   new page hasn't been put on the real site. Here's the link you
   need to use for the moment:
     http://people.apache.org/~skitching/commons/site/svninfo.html

Regards,

Simon