commons-dev mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldon...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: svn commit: r170445 - in /jakarta/commons/proper/digester/trunk: project.xml xdocs/index.xml
Date Wed, 18 May 2005 18:42:28 GMT
AIUI cvs.apache.org is the official(ish) fix

AFAIK the plan is for all site builds to become automated and this will
need to happen before the shell accounts can be removed from minotaur.
still, you're right that people.apache.org is more meaningful so i'd be
happy for your suggested change to be made.

- robert

robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldonkin@blueyonder.co.uk>