commons-dev mailing list archives

From Simon Kitching <skitch...@apache.org>
Subject [discovery] [commons-build] building website for 0.3 release
Date Wed, 11 May 2005 12:10:40 GMT
Hi,

I've done a maven site:generate for Discovery. It looks pretty good, but
there are a couple of puzzling items:

*
In the left hand panel, under "Commons Discovery" it lists "Javadoc (0.2
release)". But this is the 0.3-RC1 release; the project.xml is
definitely up-to-date.

There is a "Javadoc (CVS Latest)" link that goes to the 0.3-RC1 javadoc.

(There is also a link "Project Documentation | Project Reports |
Javadoc" that does link through to the 0.3-RC1 javadoc).

*
In the left hand panel, there is a "CVS" menu item that links through to
ViewCVS. Clearly we do *not* want this.

Anyone know how to fix these up?

Thanks,

Simon

PS: Rory, I hope you don't mind me doing this for discovery. I've got a
little spare time at the moment, and happened to be looking into the
discovery code at the same time people started talking about a release -
so thought why not help? It's also good practice for me trying to get a
Digester release out in the near future :-)