commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Brent Worden" <br...@worden.org>
Subject Re: [httpclient] Jars in the repository
Date Wed, 06 Apr 2005 15:44:19 GMT

"Ortwin Gl├╝ck" <ortwin.glueck@nose.ch> wrote in message
news:42539EED.8050807@nose.ch...
> Mark,
>
> You mentioned the "maven ant" goal. I had never tried it before and I just
> gave it a spin. The result is not really usable though. The build.xml
> starts off with all kind of properties that contain local path names and
> there is no property file tag before those definitions! Checking in such a
> build.xml would not help anybody. Dennis mentioned a patch for the ant
> plugin. As long as it is not in the standard Maven distribution this is no
> option either.

As of Maven 1.0, the plugins have releases independent of the Maven core.
To patch the ant plugin, you simply need to update that plugin.  This can
easily be accomplished by executing the following maven command:
maven
plugin:download -DartifactId=maven-ant-plugin -DgroupId=maven -Dversion=1.8.1

Brent