commons-dev mailing list archives

From Dion Gillard <dion.gill...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: commons.jelly.tags.fmt - Any context issues for Linux ?
Date Thu, 21 Apr 2005 01:45:46 GMT
Do I understand you correctly?

1) You are using an unsupported, patched version of the xdoc plugin
from Maven's bug tracking system, which use the fmt tag library
2) You've got some problem with it which you feel may be related to
the fmt tag library
3) You feel the issue is operating system specific (Windows 2000 vs Linux)

If that is the case, I'm not quite sure how this is a problem in the
formatting tag lib, and I don't have enough detail from this email to
start looking.