commons-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Caswell <steven.casw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [lang] VOTE 2.1 release
Date Sun, 17 Apr 2005 19:35:34 GMT
I think I figured out how to get clover to work by making the following
adjustments:

In project.xml, make sure the following properties are set:
maven.jar.override=on
maven.jar.clover=1.3.2
maven.clover.license=clover.license

Copy the clover.license file from the committers svn repository to the base
directory.

Also copy the clover.license file from the commiters svn repository to
.maven/repository/clover/licenses/clover-1.3.2.license (apparently the
1.3.2comes from the
maven.jar.clover setting)

I'm not sure I understand why I don't need to copy over clover.jar from
committers svn, but I apparently don't need it.