commons-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Heuer <heue...@acm.org>
Subject Re: [lang] (RE)VOTE 2.1 Release
Date Tue, 26 Apr 2005 16:21:50 GMT

A few minor nits with the web site:

Links before commas and periods have an extra space, e.g. lang status
document . and Maven , JDiff , PMD , FindBugs on index.html.  I had
thought that this issue was resolved in an upgrade to maven and/or the
maven xdoc plugin?

Update tasks.html, user guide has been written.  (it is quite nice, by the
way)

Give userguide.html a header similar to that of developerguide.html.

userguide.html abbout --> about

userguide.html use <code>CharSetUtils.delete("testtest", "tr")</code>
instead of 'CharSetUtils.delete("testtest", "tr")' ?  What about the other
methods used in the text, should they be put in <code> tags as well?

developerguide.html nessesary --> necessary

A non-binding +1 from me.

   michael