commons-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Pugh <ep...@upstate.com>
Subject Re: [resources] was: Re: RESEND: RE: Load message resources from DB???
Date Thu, 07 Apr 2005 16:20:35 GMT
As a big user of Configuration, I've thought that it would be quite
useful in many places.   The flexibility it adds is really useful.
Configuration isn't specifically locale aware, however, we have
discussed adding a ConfigurationLocaleAware decorator that would handle
that.  The Scarab project has it's own logic that takes a Configuration
and makes it locale aware for i18n purposes for example.

Eric