commons-dev mailing list archives

From Mattias J <mjsl...@expertsystem.se>
Subject Re: [i18n] Entry qualifier
Date Wed, 20 Apr 2005 19:49:31 GMT
At 2005-04-20 09:47, Mattias J wrote:
>B.t.w James: Thought I'd run your new Maven config to see the coverage of
>the tests I've added. Though I have not checked out
>.../commons-build/sandbox-project.xml and currently I cannot access the
>SVN server.

Sorry if this is because I'm a newbie with Maven, but I am not able to get
this to work.
I have downloaded the commons-build SVN-files and can build and test with
Maven. But if i run "maven jcoverage" all the tests fail, most with
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError, assumably because either the instrumented
classes or some jcoverage libraries are not on the classpath. What do I
need to do to my environment to get this working?

   Mattias Jiderhamn