commons-dev mailing list archives

From Mattias J <mjsl...@expertsystem.se>
Subject Re: [i18n] Entry qualifier
Date Tue, 19 Apr 2005 09:25:59 GMT
At 2005-04-19 10:35, Daniel Florey wrote:
>We should keep both (ant/maven) working. There is a maven task that will
>automatically generate an ant script, but I've never used it.
>Maven is a great tool as it can also handle website generation, test
>reports, changelog etc. So it's worth to have a look at it!

I probably should, some day, but right now I want to focus on the tests and
changes so I'll stick with Ant meanwhile.

> > What indentation do you use for XML? I find both tabs and 2 spaces,
> even in
> > the same file. (There is also a tab on line 80 in LocalizedBundle.java)
>
>Uuups, this should be fixed. What do you prefer for indenting xml files?

I prefer spaces. Personally I use 2 spaces to save up on columns/width.

>Keep on your great work, I look forward to incorporate your changes.

I have created unit tests for MessageManager and
LocalizedBundle/-Error/-Exception/-RuntimeException.
Should I post them to the list?
Would you like them in a ZIP archive Daniel?

   Mattias Jiderhamn