commons-dev mailing list archives

From Mattias J <mjsl...@expertsystem.se>
Subject Re: [i18n] Entry qualifier
Date Mon, 18 Apr 2005 18:08:00 GMT
Will Ant be abandoned in favor of Maven or should I update the Ant script
to include the unit tests? (I have no experience with Maven)
What indentation do you use for XML? I find both tabs and 2 spaces, even in
the same file. (There is also a tab on line 80 in LocalizedBundle.java)

I have set up the environment and started working on some unit tests. I
think one of them caught a bug in MessageHandler. My guess is
         try {
             String text = getText(id, entry, arguments, locale);
             return MessageFormat.format(text, arguments);
         } catch (MessageNotFoundException e) {
             return defaultText;
         }

should read
         try {
             return getText(id, entry, arguments, locale);
         } catch (MessageNotFoundException e) {
             return MessageFormat.format(defaultText, arguments);
         }

right?

(B.t.w. is there a tutorial on creating SVN patches somewhere?)

   Mattias Jiderhamn