commons-dev mailing list archives

From Fernando Nasser <fnas...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Jakarta Commons Discovery
Date Wed, 20 Apr 2005 15:47:41 GMT
Rory Winston wrote:
> OK, cheers. I'll just get clarification from Fernando re: the fixes in CVS and then I
can start the ball rolling.

> Cheers
> Rory

OK, it is actually AXIS which needs the fix (JOnAS uses it indirectly).
  The fix it is already checked in CVS (they are using that snapshot
I've mentioned).

I've asked Guillaume to check if there are too many differences between
the snapshot 27-Mar-2004 and the current discovery CVS tip (I am having
problems installing subversion on my system ATM).  Just to make sure it
is safe for AXIS to use the new 0.3.RC1.  But cvs/subversion is
currently down.

Davanum, could you or someone from AXIS possibly give the discovery CVS
tip a try (when cvs comes back on)?

Regards to all,
Fernando