commons-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Cohen <sco...@javactivity.org>
Subject Re: [net] FTP client date parsing: new format
Date Sat, 16 Apr 2005 12:20:09 GMT
However, I think if you attempt to take your good example and add it to
the JUnit tests, (as I just did) you will see that Rory's fix is not
sufficient.  Yes, it correctly grabs the date string but it doesn't
parse it properly because the default UnixFTPEntryParser is still
assuming that a standard date format is being used.  This shouldn't
bother you if you are using FTPClientConfig, but it does mean that we
can't capture this use case in JUnit tests, which, as previous
experience shows, is important to do.

As for your symbolic links issue, this is a new issue.  Can you please
write it up in bugzilla?